: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'gdlr_core_page_builder_template' does not have a method 'get_content' in /web/htdocs/www.biketoursardinia.com/home/workinprogressnws/wp-content/plugins/goodlayers-core/framework/function/page-builder.php
on line 611
Fundamental rights of the traveler under the EU Decree 2015/2302
- Before the conclusion of the contract Travelers will receive all the essential information about the package.
- There is always at least one expert responsible for the proper implementation of all the tourist services included in the contract.
- An emergency telephone number or contact point address to reach the Organizer or Travel agent will be communicated to the Travelers.
- Travelers may transfer the package to another person, subject to reasonable notice and possibly upon payment of additional costs.
- The price of the package can be increased only if specific costs increase (for example, fuel prices) and if expressly stated in the contract and, in any case, no later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase is more than 8% of the package price, the Traveler can terminate the contract. If the organizer reserves the right to increase the price, the Traveler is entitled to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
- Travelers may terminate the contract without having to pay termination fees and obtain full repayment of payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, has changed substantially. If, before the start of the package, the expert responsible for the package cancels the package, Travelers have the right to obtain reimbursement and, where appropriate, indemnity.
- Travelers may, under exceptional circumstances, terminate the contract without having to pay termination fees before the start of the package, for example if there are serious safety problems at the place of destination which may affect the package. Furthermore, Travelers may at any time, before the start of the package, withdraw from the contract upon the payment of standard penalties previously accorded or, failing that, the adequate and justifiable penalties calculated pursuant to art. 41, paragraph 1 of the Tourism Code.
- If, after the start of the package, substantial elements cannot be provided according to what was agreed, suitable alternative solutions must be offered to the Traveler, without a surcharge. Travelers can withdraw from the contract, without the cost of termination fees, if the services are not performed as agreed and this significantly affects the execution of the package and the organizer has not solved the problem.
- Travelers have the right to a price reduction and / or compensation for damages in the event of failure to comply with or incomplete performance of the tourist services.
- The Organizer is required to provide assistance if the Traveler is in difficulty.
- If the Organizer-Seller becomes insolvent, the payments will be refunded by the Insurance company. If the Organizer-Seller becomes insolvent after the start of the package and if transportation is included in the package, the repatriation of Travelers is guaranteed. BTS Active Holidays is covered by the following insurance: UNIPOL SAI Assicurazione policy number 1/60014/96/132004773
- Travelers can contact the insurance company: operation centre number +39 051 5076111 – or, if necessary, the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism – General Directorate of Tourism, Italian Competent Authority according to art. 48, paragraph 2 of the Tourism Code (Via del Collegio Romano, 27 – 00166 Rome – phone +39 06/67232131 mail [email protected]) if, due to the insolvency of the Organizer-Seller, the above mentioned services are denied.
- The Traveler is informed that she/he can underwrite insurance policies to cover the withdrawal penalties by the Traveler or the costs of assistance and repatriation, in case of accident, illness or death. The insurance policies may be indicated by the Organizer as mandatory for their package offers.
- For further information on the fundamental rights of the Traveler purchasing travel packages (as defined in Article 32, paragraph 1, letter g of the Tourism Code) refer to Directive (EU) 2015/2302, and of D. Lgs 21.5.2018, n. 62 transposed into local law and published here.