Bike Tour Sardinia
Via S. Gavino N° 6, Sardara (VS) Sardinia Italy
Tel. Office: +39 070 7564378+39 070 7564378
Mobile: +39 328 5458896+39 328 5458896
Skype: Bike Tour Sardinia
CALL US from U.S. and Canada
1 800 407 93761 800 407 9376
To check for availability or to learn more about our vacation offerings, please Send us some basic info using the form below and we'll send information your way!
This form is for inquiries only.
The fields marked with * are obligatory.
Informative to the senses of the law n°. 196/2003 on the guardianship of the personal data.
The www.biketoursardinia.com website is owned and operated by BTS Active Holidays di Mulas Mauro, with legal seat in Via S. Gavino N° 6, Sardara (VS) Sardinia Italy, Tel. +39 070 7564378 / +39 328 5458896, email email@example.com .
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA*
Owner and manager of data processing is BTS Active Holidays di Mulas Mauro.
Please note that the data you provide on this website at the time of your filling in the " contact form " (or form or email form) on the same site will be treated in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no . 196/2003 of Italian Code regarding the protection of personal data. The contact form , and / or e-mail , made available on the site is for the sole purpose of allowing site visitors to contact if they so wish, the manager of the site, by sending through this form , and / or by email , an e-mail to the manager. This information concerns personal data sent by visitors when completing the contact form and / or email. Please note that the data you voluntarily provide via this form will be turned into an email that will eventually be stored within the system receiving emails used by the owner of the site . These data are not recorded on other media or devices.
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The purpose of the processing of your data are as follows:
- The data you sent will be used only to get back in touch with you through the appropriate references you left through the contact form and / or email to process your requests contained in any message you send via the contact form and / or email messoti available on the website.
2. NATURE OF TREATED DATA AND METHODS OF TREATMENT
- a. The personal data will only common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes referred to in point 1 above.
- b. The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operation or the set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- c. The treatment is undertaken directly by the owner.
3. NATURE OF THE TRANSFER AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
- Remember that you are not obliged to trasnfer to the site manager personal data via the contact form and / or email.
- The provision of your information through the contact form and / or email is optional.
- However, the refusal to grant access for the purposes of art. 1 will result in the inability to contact the manager of the website via the contact form and / or email made available on the site.
4. DATA PROCESSOR
- The personal data collected through the contact form and / or e-mail will be sent by email to the manager of this website, which will be the data processor.
5. RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PERSON
- Remember that at any time you can exercise the rights granted by article 7 of Legislative Decree no . 196/2003 which is quoted below , by writing to the operator of this website via the contact form and / or email.
- Section 7 . of Legislative Decree no . 196/2003
- Right of access to personal data and other rights:
- 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication thereof in intelligible form.
- 2. You have the right to obtain the indication:
- a) about the origin of personal data;
- b) about the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) about the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) about the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5 , paragraph 2;
- e) about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of State, managers or agents.
- 3. You as the concerned party have the right to:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested , integration of data;
- b) the cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully , including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the operations in letters a ) and b) have been notified , as also related to their contents , to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4. You as the concerned party have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning You, inasmuch as relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning You for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
6. DURATION OF TREATMENT
- The treatment will last no more than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.