BIKE RENTAL POLICIES
1. BTS rents bikes only with prior booking.
The bike reservation must be done with at least 48 hours in advance.
2. The rented equipment will be delivered and collected to/from the customer’s hotel or accommodation or any other place previously appointed.
The delivery and pick up is free of charge in Sardara / near in Sardara.
Delivery and pick up to other places will carry a charge pre‐set by BTS
3. At the end of the rental period the customer must return the bicycles to a BTS representative identified with the original rental contract form, and never to the hotel owners or attendants.
If there are changes to the pick-up location or time once the rental has started this must be communicated by confirmed email, sms or direct telephone contact at least 24 hours before the bicycles are returned to BTS
RESERVATION, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
4. Bike reservations must be done with enough anticipation in order for BTS to confirm availability.
The reservation is only complete after receiving an e-mail confirmation sent by us. A booking deposit of 30% will be required, payable with credit card.
5. The person signing the rental contract must be 18 or over and is responsible for all equipment rented under that contract.
6. On delivery of the bike/s the customer must read, accept and sign the rental agreement.
The full rental amount has to be paid one month before the bicycle rental. The customer will be asked for his/her passport and credit cards details.
7. Cancellations or changes are only admitted 15 days before the programmed delivery time. The booking deposit won’t be refunded
8. No refund will be made for bicycles returned before the end of the rental contract period. The customer accepts that BTS is not responsible for the client’s personal circumstances, sicknesses, weather conditions or any event outside of BTS’s direct control nor force majeure and can therefore not accept refund requests made by the client for any of the above reasons. Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason.
9. Included FREE with all bike rentals are: lock, a spare tube, tire levers, bottle cages, pedals, mini pump for every group.
10. The hirer receives the bike in a perfect technical, safe and clean condition.
The hirer checks this condition immediately and confirms the perfect condition with his signature on the rental contract.
11. The rented bicycles and equipment may only be used by the designated customer and the members of his/her party as mentioned in the Rental Contract.
12. The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss or theft. In case of damage, loss or theft of the bicycle/s, components or any of its parts, BTS will charge the customer the full cost of the missing items at market prices.
13. All bicycles will be provided with a lock and the hirer is responsible for ensuring that it is adequately secured during the period of hire. When the hirer does not have the bicycle in view he is obliged to ensure that the bike is securely locked and it is recommended that the bicycle remains with the client wherever possible.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
14. BTS is not responsible for injury or damages caused to/by the client during the hire period.
15. BTS is not liable for any claims for body injury or harm, accidents.
16. The customer and his/her group must respect italian traffic regulations.